1) Question: How do I pay ? Answer : After you complete the on-line booking form Andaman Adventures will send you an electronic invoice and booking reference. To pay, you go the Payments tab on our website www.andamanadventures.com, key in your booking reference and click "Continue". The next page will display the amount due. After you click the "Paypal Buy Now" button you will be connected to PayPal's site, where you will pay by credit card. Andaman Adventures can also accept payment directly into our company bank account.
2) Question: How can I stay in touch with people back
home ? Answer : Clients will have daily access to email and international
3) Question: Am I insured ? Answer : Clients are responsible for their own insurance.
4) Question: Post-tsunami, what's it like now ? Answer: None of the areas where our clients stay were significantly affected
by the tsunami. In Railay/Tonsai, the shallowness of the bay meant that
the tsunami broke offshore, so that the beach was hit by white water rather
than a wall of blue water, as at Ko Phi Phi and elsewhere. Lao Liang is
surrounded by deep water and facing west, so the wave did not hit the
beach at all.
5) Question: Will there be another tsunami ? Answer: After the Dec 26th 2004 tsunami, geologists predicted that a further
earthquakes could be expected to the south east, along the same fault-line.
This occurred several months later. The region's geography meant that
the second earthquake occurred in an area shielded from our operational
areas by Sumatra. Geologists predict further earthquakes at some indeterminable
future date, which will be even further to the south east and will thus
be even better shielded from the Andaman Sea by Sumatra. Put simply, the
geologist say that the inhabitants of the Andaman Sea have nothing to
6) Question: Can I bring my children ? Answer: See the Children page.
7) Question : Where in Bangkok/Phuket/Trang/Krabi/Samui etc should I stay? Answer : Contact Andaman Adventures for a hotel booking for before or after the itinerary.
8) Question : I want to come with non-climbers/non-divers/non-kayakers/non-fishermen, is this a problem ? Answer : Absolutely not, Andaman Adventures have specifically designed our holidays with these people's needs in mind - see the holiday itineraries for activities provided for non-adventure sports people.
9) Question: I don't like spicy food, what can I eat
? Answer : There is always delicious non-spicy food available.
10) Question: I want to learn to climb/dive/kayak/fish but I have never done it before, is this a problem ? Answer : Not at all, we cater for everyone from novice to expert.
11) Question : How do I get to you from Bangkok? Answer : Domestic or international flights to Krabi, where you will be
met. Alternatively we can arrange your domestic flight for you.
Andaman Adventures - climb, dive, fish, deep water solo, kayak Thailand - Ao Nang, Koh Lao Liang, Railay, Koh Yao Noi, Tonsai, Lao Liang, Koh Phi Phi, Phuket
The best climbing, kayaking, fishing, diving, deep water solo and bouldering holidays Thailand has to offer - Koh Lao Liang, Koh Yao Noi, Ao Nang, Railay, Koh Phi Phi, Tonsai, Phuket.
Click here for your next Thailand vacation or honeymoon.
Click here for the best Ao Nang hotels.
Click here to rent a house in Krabi.
Click here for all the liveaboard boats in Thailand.