This activity offers hands-on teaching with expert tuition on cooking authentic Thai cuisine from the Ao Nang, Krabi region. It is taught by Mrs Ya, who has a diploma in food nutrition and who trained in the prestigious Intercontinental Hotel in Bangkok. Each person cooks their own dishes. Mrs Ya can answer all your questions and offers useful hints. All dishes can be adapted to suit vegetarians. You will be able to eat everything you cook and will receive a free recipe book.
(1) curry pastes - masaman and red curries
(2) spicy prawn soup
(3) lab kai (chicken with mint)
(4) stir fried chicken with basil
(5) stir fried chicken with cashew nuts
(6) sweet and sour chicken or vegetable fried rice with chicken or vegetable.
(1) curry pastes - green curry
(2) yellow curry - panang curry
(3) pad thai
(4) papaya salad
(5) tom kar kai (chicken in coconut milk)
(6) vegetables with oyster sauce
(7) stir fried morning glory