Oriental Inn, Ao Nang, Krabi
This clean economy guest-house is sparsely decorated and has limited facilities. It offers fan or air/com rooms that are in good condition. Breakfast in the rather claustrophobic lobby/restaurant area is not particularly good here, but is OK if you provide the staff with a loaf of bread and ask them to toast it for you in place of the sweet white stuff that they provide. Alternatively, jump into a tuk tuk and go to either Gift’s, Pam’s or A-One for breakfast.
Click here for a restaurants/nightlife/amenities map. All the rooms are clean if basic. The bedrooms at the back of the guest house have no view. Those at the front, whilst having a great karst view, suffer a bit, but not excessively, from traffic noise. If you book with us then, in addition to an unbeatable price, we’ll give you a fresh loaf of quality bread on check-in.
The guest house is 1 km metres from the beach, so most guests will either rent a motorbike or take daily tuk tuk trips into Ao Nang (both of which are inexpensive). Click here for a map.
Click here for everything you need to know about Ao Nang - beaches, sports, things to do, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, getting there and away.
Prices coming soon. In addition, we offer the following free benefits:
- Airport transfers at only THB 500 for a taxi or THB 1,000 for a minivan.
- If you book your transfer to the airport with us, we will take you to the Tiger Cave Temple, for free, en route. If adults want to climb to the top and need child-minding help while they do so, contact us.
- We’ll personally inspect the available rooms at the resort for the dates you require, then report back to you with details of the available rooms that best meet your requirements.
- We’ll give you a free quality bakery loaf of bread on arrival.
- You will be able to take advantage of unlimited travel advice before arrival – we know southern Thailand intimately and so can organize all your accommodation, travel, sports and activities. This personalized and customized service comes at no extra cost to you – we get our commissions from hotels and activity/transport providers, not from you.
Hotel website:www.orientalinn.co.th. Click
here for more on Ao Nang, here for holiday packages, here for other destinations.
Andaman Sky, Co., Ltd, 23/8 Moo 2, Ao Nang, Thailand